Hong Kong has a reputation for being one of the world’s freest economies, with a level playing field in business and a fair and equitable society abiding by the rule of law. This unique environment has continued to give Hong Kong a competitive edge. By introducing this programme, we aim to provide knowledge and skills to the workforce in the areas of business administration.
APEC is planning to be successful and best-loved applied learning brand,engaging students in practical, interpersonal and thinking skills. APECs are work-related qualifications for students taking their first steps into employment, or for those already in employment and seeking career development opportunities.
The purpose of APEC Diploma in Business Administration is to develop students as professional, self-reflecting individuals able to meet the demands of employers in the business sector and adapt to a constantly changing world. The qualifications aim to widen access to higher education and enhance the career prospects of those who undertake them.
1. Develop participants’ business communication skills and customer relation management in the workplace;
2. Equip participants with fundamental accounting concepts and bookkeeping skills so as to handle daily account related tasks
3. Study Mode: Online Learning
4. Duration: 6 months to 1 years
5. Language: English
6. Exemptions of three modules can be granted. This will be considered on an individual basis
7. Articulation to the Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
+852 2117 0013