Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
This programme aims to provide students with a solid foundation in business administration covering general management theories and practices. Modules which include major business disciplines in human resources, management, organizational behaviour and marketing skills aim to equip students with an analytical problem-solving mindset.
The APEC Advanced Diploma qualifications in Business are designed to reflect this increasing need for high quality professional and technical education pathways at UK’s RQF Levels, thereby providing students with a clear line of sight to employment and to progression to a degree in future.
The purpose of APEC Advanced Diploma in Business Administration is to develop students as professional, self-reflecting individuals able to meet the demands of employers in the business sector and adapt to a constantly changing world. The qualifications aim to widen access to higher education and enhance the career prospects of those who undertake them.
1. Equip participants with management concepts and skills for daily office operation;
2. Develop participants’ interest in business administration and to appreciate the administrative role within an organization.
3. Study Mode: Online Learning
4. Duration: 6 months to 1 years
5. Language: English
6. Exemptions of three modules can be granted. This will be considered on an individual basis
7. Articulation to the BA (Hons) Top-Up degree in various UK Universities
+852 2117 0013